“MasterChef Australia” 2023: Brent Is Back and Ready to Take Home the Trophy
Since publishing this story, Network Ten has announced the death of MasterChef Australia judge, Jock Zonfrillo on April 30, 2023. MasterChef Australia Secrets and Surprises will now premiere on Sunday, May 7, with the full support of Zonfrillo’s family.
Are you ready for “MasterChef Australia: Secrets & Surprises”? This season promises to bring never before seen twists and culinary creations that will leave you wanting more. Airing soon, you can catch one of Australia’s favourite cooking shows on 10 and 10Play.
Again, Andy Allen, Jock Zonfrillo and Melissa Leong take their seats at the judges’ table. And we can expect many other culinary whizzes to make an appearance. The first guest judge to grace the kitchen is household name, Jamie Oliver. From a post on the “MasterChef Australia” Instagram, it seems like the contestants are in for a wild ride over the first two episodes.
The amateur cooks will have to bring their best culinary skills to the table to impress the judges and avoid elimination. If they succeed, the winner will receive the grand prize of $250,000 and the coveted title of “MasterChef Australia” 2023.
But before it all heats up, here are the chefs that will be risking it all for a chance at culinary glory. You won’t want to miss this.
“MasterChef Australia” 2023: Brent Draper
Brent Draper already knows the pressures of the “MasterChef Australia” kitchen. After his stint on season 13, the Queensland chef is back for another go.
Since his time on television, he renovated a bus to live out #VanLife with his wife and their son. And after returning from their trip across Australia, Draper started working as a digital content creator and National Coles Ambassador. Throughout the past two years, he has contributed to recipe development and shot content for the supermarket chain.
If you’re an avid “MasterChef Australia” watcher, you’ll know that he took a time out from his previous season to focus on his mental health. And he plans to continue to advocate for his message throughout the show.
We can expect him to bring back his signature cooking style that has a strong focus on South-East Asian and Middle Eastern flavours. Of course, in true Brent-spirit, he will be whipping out the hibachi to grill meats and seafood over coal. Following the competition, Draper hopes to live a simple life on a farm in South Australia, where he plans to cook for travellers.
Can he make it to the finale? Tune into “MasterChef Australia” 2023 on 10 and 10Play to watch Brent Draper’s battle to victory.
Want more MasterChef Australia? Gobble up these POPSUGAR stories:
- Get Ready to Have Your Taste Buds Tingling With “MasterChef Australia: Secrets & Surprises”
- MasterChef Judge Jock Zonfrillo Explains Why He Carries “Worry Beads” During the Show
- Heartfelt Tributes Pour in Following the Shock Death of “MasterChef Australia” Judge Jock Zonfrillo
- Meet the Competitors: Here’s Who’s Bringing Their A-Game to “MasterChef: Secrets & Surprises”
- “MasterChef Australia” Has Announced Its New Launch Date
- Is “MasterChef Australia” 2023 on Tonight?
- “MasterChef Australia”: Amy Brings a Mix of Global Flavours to the Kitchen
- ‘Completely Shattered’: “MasterChef Australia” Judge Jock Zonfrillo Dies Aged 46
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Malissa Lives For Good Food and Good Times
- “MasterChef Australia ” 2023: Larissa Is Equipped With Flavours From Around the World
- Will Theo’s Intense Love For Food Send Sparks Flying on “MasterChef Australia”?
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Brent Is Back and Ready to Take Home the Trophy
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Rue Brings Her Zimbabwean Culture to the Table
- Robbie Brings Rich Culture and History to “MasterChef Australia” 2023
- Rhiannon Is Ready to Take on the “MasterChef Australia” 2023 Challenge
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Antonio Honours His Grandmother’s Legacy
- Andrea Is Bringing His Nonna-Approved Cooking Skills to the “MasterChef Australia” Kitchen
- Here’s How Much the Contestants of “MasterChef Australia” Get Paid During Their Time on the Show
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Phil Is a Food and Wine Wiz
- ath Hopes “MasterChef Australia” Will Help Her Build Her Dream Café
- Jessica Brings Nonna’s Recipes to “MasterChef Australia” Kitchen
- Does Grace Have What It Takes to Win “MasterChef Australia”?
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023’s Ralph Hopes to Bring a Taste of Home to the Culinary Contest
- “MasterChef Australia”: Meet Declan, the Youngest Competitor
- “MasterChef Australia”: Alice Brings a Mix of East and West to the Kitchen
- “MasterChef Australia”: Adi Brings Her Diverse Culinary Background to the Competition