Does Grace Have What It Takes to Win “MasterChef Australia”?
Since publishing this story, Network Ten has announced the death of MasterChef Australia judge, Jock Zonfrillo on April 30, 2023. MasterChef Australia Secrets and Surprises will now premiere on Sunday, May 7, with the full support of Zonfrillo’s family.
“MasterChef Australia” is back with a bang for its 15th season titled “MasterChef: Secrets & Surprises” in 2023. The show is promising an unforgettable culinary adventure with unexpected twists and turns in the kitchen. The much-loved judges, Jock Zonfrillo, Andy Allen, and Melissa Leong, are all set to make their comeback to the show.
This season’s competition will be tougher than ever with a range of celebrity guest judges. Including the one and only, Jamie Oliver! The superstar chef will introduce some high-pressure challenges over two episodes, marking his first appearance on the show in over a decade.
With only 18 highly coveted aprons up for grabs, the amateur cooks must bring their A-game and impress the judges to avoid elimination. With a grand prize of $250,000, the stakes are higher than ever!
But before the competition begins, let’s take a look at the talented chefs who will be competing this year.
Despite being a business owner, university graduate, and wife, Grace has always had a passion for cooking. She spent countless hours in the kitchen with her mum and Baba, drawing inspiration from her family’s rich Croatian heritage.
Grace’s husband, a former chef, has also played a significant role in her culinary journey. He introduced her to new flavours, techniques, and styles of cooking that have helped shape her approach in the kitchen. Grace’s love for food extends beyond cooking, as she enjoys discovering new restaurants and making memories through food.
Currently, Grace and her husband own and operate an olive oil company on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula, which has undoubtedly given her a unique perspective on ingredients and flavour combinations. With her diverse background and love for cooking, Grace is determined to bring her A-game to the “MasterChef” kitchen and impress the judges with her creativity, presentation skills, and flavours.
Grace’s Croatian heritage is likely to feature prominently in her dishes, as she seeks to showcase the unique taste profiles and ingredients from her family’s traditions.
“MasterChef Australia: Secrets & Surprises” will premiere on 10 and 10 Play.
Want more MasterChef Australia? Gobble up these POPSUGAR stories:
- Get Ready to Have Your Taste Buds Tingling With “MasterChef Australia: Secrets & Surprises”
- MasterChef Judge Jock Zonfrillo Explains Why He Carries “Worry Beads” During the Show
- Heartfelt Tributes Pour in Following the Shock Death of “MasterChef Australia” Judge Jock Zonfrillo
- Meet the Competitors: Here’s Who’s Bringing Their A-Game to “MasterChef: Secrets & Surprises”
- “MasterChef Australia” Has Announced Its New Launch Date
- Is “MasterChef Australia” 2023 on Tonight?
- “MasterChef Australia”: Amy Brings a Mix of Global Flavours to the Kitchen
- ‘Completely Shattered’: “MasterChef Australia” Judge Jock Zonfrillo Dies Aged 46
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Malissa Lives For Good Food and Good Times
- “MasterChef Australia ” 2023: Larissa Is Equipped With Flavours From Around the World
- Will Theo’s Intense Love For Food Send Sparks Flying on “MasterChef Australia”?
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Brent Is Back and Ready to Take Home the Trophy
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Rue Brings Her Zimbabwean Culture to the Table
- Robbie Brings Rich Culture and History to “MasterChef Australia” 2023
- Rhiannon Is Ready to Take on the “MasterChef Australia” 2023 Challenge
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Antonio Honours His Grandmother’s Legacy
- Andrea Is Bringing His Nonna-Approved Cooking Skills to the “MasterChef Australia” Kitchen
- Here’s How Much the Contestants of “MasterChef Australia” Get Paid During Their Time on the Show
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Phil Is a Food and Wine Wiz
- ath Hopes “MasterChef Australia” Will Help Her Build Her Dream Café
- Jessica Brings Nonna’s Recipes to “MasterChef Australia” Kitchen
- Does Grace Have What It Takes to Win “MasterChef Australia”?
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023’s Ralph Hopes to Bring a Taste of Home to the Culinary Contest
- “MasterChef Australia”: Meet Declan, the Youngest Competitor
- “MasterChef Australia”: Alice Brings a Mix of East and West to the Kitchen
- “MasterChef Australia”: Adi Brings Her Diverse Culinary Background to the Competition