We Found All the “MasterChef Australia” 2023 Contestants on Instagram
Since publishing this story, Network Ten has announced the death of MasterChef Australia judge, Jock Zonfrillo on April 30, 2023. MasterChef Australia Secrets and Surprises will now premiere on Sunday, May 7, with the full support of Zonfrillo’s family.
“MasterChef Australia: Secrets and Surprises” is just around the corner and 18 talented home cooks will be making their way to Royal Melbourne Showgrounds for the competition. With all the new faces to get acquainted with, it’s time for a classic Instagram deep dive. There’s no need to call your friend with the FBI-level lurking skills, we’ve got you covered with all the contestant handles ahead.
Over time, the reality series has gained popularity globally for its wholesome contestant stories and of course, culinary creations that you want to eat right off the screen. And although we’re not privy to what’s in store on “MasterChef Australia: Secrets and Surprises” just yet, the show’s good vibes are sure to continue.
If you’re looking for an early dose of the show’s energy or just feeling a bit nosy, here’s where you can follow the “MasterChef Australia” 2023 contestants on Instagram.
MasterChef Australia 2023 Contestant Instagram Accounts
Adi Nevgi, 31, VIC | @adi_nevgi
Alice Han, 29, NSW | @alicesqhan
Amy Tanner, 26, VIC | @speeedysmom
Andrea Puglisi, 36, WA | @andreapuglisi_it
Antonio Cruz Vaamonde, 34, NSW | @acruzvaamonde
Brent Draper, 32, QLD | @brentdraper_
Cath Collins, 54, VIC | @cathskitchen_au
Declan Cleary, 24, NSW | @declancleary
Grace Jupp, 24, VIC | @gracejupp
Jessica Perri, 35, VIC | @jessica.perri_
Larissa Sewell, 38, SA | @feastwithlarissa
Malissa Fedele, 28, SA | @malissafedele
Phil Conway, 33, VIC | @philconway_
Ralph Kahango, 32, WA | @ralphkahango
Rhiannon Anderson, 46, QLD | @rhiplenish
Robbie Cooper, 65, NT | @unclerobbiecooks
Rue Mupedzi, 29, WA | @Ruetendom
Theo Loizou, 37, VIC | @theegram
Tune into the premiere of “MasterChef Australia: Secrets and Surprise” on Monday, May 1 at 7:30pm, only on 10 and 10Play on Demand.
Want more MasterChef Australia? Gobble up these POPSUGAR stories:
- Get Ready to Have Your Taste Buds Tingling With “MasterChef Australia: Secrets & Surprises”
- MasterChef Judge Jock Zonfrillo Explains Why He Carries “Worry Beads” During the Show
- Heartfelt Tributes Pour in Following the Shock Death of “MasterChef Australia” Judge Jock Zonfrillo
- Meet the Competitors: Here’s Who’s Bringing Their A-Game to “MasterChef: Secrets & Surprises”
- “MasterChef Australia” Has Announced Its New Launch Date
- Is “MasterChef Australia” 2023 on Tonight?
- “MasterChef Australia”: Amy Brings a Mix of Global Flavours to the Kitchen
- ‘Completely Shattered’: “MasterChef Australia” Judge Jock Zonfrillo Dies Aged 46
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Malissa Lives For Good Food and Good Times
- “MasterChef Australia ” 2023: Larissa Is Equipped With Flavours From Around the World
- Will Theo’s Intense Love For Food Send Sparks Flying on “MasterChef Australia”?
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Brent Is Back and Ready to Take Home the Trophy
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Rue Brings Her Zimbabwean Culture to the Table
- Robbie Brings Rich Culture and History to “MasterChef Australia” 2023
- Rhiannon Is Ready to Take on the “MasterChef Australia” 2023 Challenge
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Antonio Honours His Grandmother’s Legacy
- Andrea Is Bringing His Nonna-Approved Cooking Skills to the “MasterChef Australia” Kitchen
- Here’s How Much the Contestants of “MasterChef Australia” Get Paid During Their Time on the Show
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Phil Is a Food and Wine Wiz
- ath Hopes “MasterChef Australia” Will Help Her Build Her Dream Café
- Jessica Brings Nonna’s Recipes to “MasterChef Australia” Kitchen
- Does Grace Have What It Takes to Win “MasterChef Australia”?
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023’s Ralph Hopes to Bring a Taste of Home to the Culinary Contest
- “MasterChef Australia”: Meet Declan, the Youngest Competitor
- “MasterChef Australia”: Alice Brings a Mix of East and West to the Kitchen
- “MasterChef Australia”: Adi Brings Her Diverse Culinary Background to the Competition